Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blah Blah Update

And 4 yeas later not one post. But since you are signed in on Firefox and I use Firefox, I decided to create you a post.

Since you started this, we have moved back and both got our old jobs back. Now you have a promotion of Network Admin and I am trying to go to college. Hannah is in 4th grade and has the main character in her play, which by the way is Thursday and Friday and we still haven't bought any tickets. Ethan is in 1st and we just brought back the class hamster, still alive! I bought a new ball for it since I broke the other one. And Joseph is in Kindergarten.

We both started Weight Watchers a few days ago. I think we are doing pretty well on it so far. Oh, by the way, I bought some snack foods. Well I am going now. I have to go clean the house. Haven't had much time off the last few months. I love you. Your Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment